Provides day to day administrative support for the Branch Manager and Branch staff.
• Assist with day to day operations of the Branch (greeting visitors or callers, receiving, sorting and distributing mail, etc.).
• Provide administrative support to the Branch Manager (scheduling meetings/continuing education seminars, travel arrangements, seminar registrations, and ensuring proper arrangements are made, etc.).
• Assist with oversight of the Branch cleaning service, pest control, security, fire safety, etc.
• Assist in preparing project-related correspondence, spreadsheets, and reports.
• Maintain general office equipment. (i.e. printer/copier, postage machine, etc.)
• Utilize and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (entering/maintaining client demographics, setting up new project and billing information).
• Assist with accounts payable/accounts receivable (remitting invoices, and recording and sending checks to Finance, making collection calls/sending emails on past due invoices, etc.).
• Assist with coordinating Branch events and special projects (team gatherings, community involvement, etc.).
• Collect new hire paperwork and take new hire photo and forward to Human Resources.
• Provide additional administrative support as needed.
Skills + Knowledge:
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs, including Outlook, Word, + Excel. Preferred experience with Deltek (Vision, Vantagepoint, or Professional Services) software.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education, Training + Work Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent is required; Associate degree or better is preferred.
• Three or more years’ experience as an administrative assistant, office manager or similar role.
• Experience in architectural/engineering industry and/or building enclosure industry a plus.
Physical + Environmental Demands:
• Sitting 75% of the time using computer equipment including desktop or laptop computer, keyboard, mouse, etc.
• Walking, standing and/or moving 25% in an office environment.
• Sufficient ability to perform minor lifting (< 50 pounds).