Pavements (both flexible and rigid) are a necessary component to a facility’s infrastructure. Proper maintenance is crucial in maximizing the useful service life of all improved surfaces that’s why we provide pavement management services for your unique needs.
TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS INCLUDE:
- Professional Engineers
- Certified NC DOT Roadway Technicians
- Certified NC DOT QMS Level I Plant Technicians
- Certified Construction Contracts Administrators
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technicians – Grade I
- Construction Document Technologists
- OSHA Trained + Certified Staff
PAVED SURFACE SERVICES:
Asphalt + Concrete
- Condition Assessments
- Failure Investigation
- Construction Administration
- Quality Assurance Monitoring
- Pavement Management
A Pavement Management System (PMS) identifies and quantifies deficiencies, and includes development of procedures to address each deficiency. A properly structured PMS can help pay for itself through reduced repair costs and optimized maintenance.
REI Engineers utilizes procedures established by the US Army Corps of Engineers and outlined in the Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) for pavement management systems.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?